EmployAbility Limerick believes everyone has a right to work
Our service provides Job Coach supports to people with an illness, injury or disability who wish to find and secure a job of their own choosing in the open labour market.
This is done through 4 phases of our supported employment programme, which aims to help job seekers achieve independence in a work environment.
We work with people with all types of disabilities including physical, sensory, mental health and learning difficulties. Our Job Coaches will assess each person and help them decide what type of job is the most suitable. The service is tailored to each individual depending on their specific set of skills and previous work experience. We match the needs of an employer with suitable candidates, based on their skills, knowledge, experience, interests and career plans.
The range of supports includes:
- Individual Needs Assessment
- Vocational Profiling and Career Planning
- Individual Employment Plan
- Job Sourcing and Job Matching
- On-the-job Support and Coaching
- Follow-up Support and Mentoring
- CV Preparation
- Interview skills/mock interviews