EmployAbility Service Limerick is an employment support service which helps meet the needs of local businesses throughout Limerick City and County.
- We can help you with recruitment at all levels – emergency, temporary, by the hour, part time, full time etc. It’s the Stress Free way with No Recruitment Cost – that saves you time and money!!
- We can inform and assist you with Employment Grants and Subsidies which you may be able to avail of
- We can offer you guidance on positive action towards disability and mental health in the workplace
- We can offer employers information on the supports and services that are available to you and your business, and the practical ways that we can help you build your disability confidence.
- We can also provide you with a practical approach to (CSR) Corporate Social Responsibility
If you have a vacancy in your organisation that you wish to fill or would like to find out more about the service we offer, to contact us now click HERE
Even if you are not recruiting right now, you can still get involved in helping us promote inclusive workplace practices across Ireland, to find out more click HERE
John Cantwell Stadium Director at Thomond Park says “Staff here at Thomond Park wanted to demonstrate our own commitment to promoting equal employment opportunities for people and we were more than happy to highlight the valuable contribution people with disabilities can and do make at work. Since the Job Shadow day we have sat down with EmployAbility staff to see how we can move forward and keep the relationship going and look forward to working with them into the future”